As the leader of the Stratford-Upon-Avon High Drama Society, Imogen is no ordinary girl! Sure, she goes to school every day and helps produce plays for the community, but beyond that, she’s a magical girl! With her powers, she can teleport to alternate dimensions based on Shakespeare plays, fight back the forces of Nightmare, and still get back in time for dinner!
Join Imogen, Paulina, Viola, Rosalind, Miranda, Beatrice, and Kate on an epic adventure throughout the Shakespearean metaverse in this comedy JRPG!
• Unique, turn-based combat!
• Hang out with your friends!
• Put on plays!
• Shakespearean dialogue too difficult to parse? No problem with our unique Ye Olde English to New English translator! 110% accurate!
• Multi-character unite abilities!
• Teaches you while you learn!
• Get a pet!
• Pacing that doesn’t waste your time!
• Fun for the whole family!
We believe that world needs more bite-size turn-based JRPGs – short, self-contained games that you can enjoy over a weekend or a few play sessions when you want a change of pace from big epics. Something that’s all killer, no filler. We estimate that a single playthrough of This Way Madness Lies will take around 4-5 hours, depending on difficulty & playstyle, and we hope that you will enjoy every minute!