As the leader of the Stratford-Upon-Avon High Drama Society, Imogen is no ordinary girl! Sure, she goes to school every day and helps produce plays for the community, but beyond that, she’s a magical girl! With her powers, she can teleport to alternate dimensions based on Shakespeare plays, fight back the forces of Nightmare, and still get back in time for dinner!
• Unique, turn-based combat!
• Hang out with your friends!
• Put on plays!
• Shakespearean dialogue too difficult to parse? No problem with our unique Ye Olde English to New English translator! 110% accurate!
• Multi-character unite abilities!
• Teaches you while you learn!
• Get a pet!
• Pacing that doesn’t waste your time!
• Fun for the whole family!
We believe that world needs more bite-size turn-based JRPGs – short, self-contained games that you can enjoy over a weekend or a few play sessions when you want a change of pace from big epics. Something that’s all killer, no filler. We estimate that a single playthrough of This Way Madness Lies will take around 5-10 hours, depending on difficulty & playstyle, and we hope that you will enjoy every minute!