The Horror of Oz is a maze runner that has Dorothy returning to a frightening rendition of Oz, where she must peruse through dark and treacherous mazes in search of escape, while being chased by corrupted versions of her dearest friends.
The Land of Oz has fallen into a heavy darkness after Dorothy left. The wizard had vanished, and in his place, a mysterious sorcerer rose to power. Just as bad, Dorothy’s friends—the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion, blame Dorothy for their anguish, and spiraled down into maddening desperation for that which the Wizard couldn’t truly deliver to them. Dorothy’s three friends have now grown corrupted, and traverse the land of Oz screaming out her name. “She lied to us,” they said. “We never got what we were promised. But soon we will…”
– Maze run through 3 terrifying domains haunted by The Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Cowardly Lion, and collect all the orbs required to beat each level.
– With your only light source being an oil lamp, keep the fire lit to prevent Dorothy from becoming overwhelmed by fear.
– Use spirit water to fend off witches, and other shadowy adversaries.
– Use breadcrumbs to help navigate your way through mazes and keep track of your progress.
– Avoid being seen by deathly, cannibalistic witches that track you through the maze in efforts to devour you.
– Use Teleportation portals scattered throughout the mazes to escape danger or to cover a lot of distance quickly.
– Utilize the zoom out feature to help capture a snapshot of the larger landscape and orient yourself when feeling lost.
– Follow an engaging story to uncover the truth behind Oz’s spiral into darkness, and find a way to save your friends.