Realism Is Everything!
RealFlight® is the #1 radio-control flight simulator in the world. Powered by the industry-leading RealPhysics™ engine, and designed by both full-scale and RC pilots, flying in RealFlight feels more lifelike than any other simulator. This unmatched realism makes RealFlight an essential tool for any new RC pilots learning to fly. Likewise, experienced pilots love using RealFlight to practice new maneuvers and perfect their technique. Hone your skills in RealFlight’s True-to-Life digital environment so you can pilot your physical models safely with confidence and style!
New Aircraft From The Best Brands In RC
With more than 300 different aircraft to fly – including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more – at over 75 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit and add aircraft and sites, there’s an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, game-like challenges, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field – because you can “fly” on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight Evolution “evolves” the world’s most popular RC flight sim with a fresh and modern user interface, adds the main flying site from Triple Tree Aerodrome – home of the world-famous “Joe Nall” and other events – plus dozens of other 3D fields and PhotoFields. It also adds more than a dozen of the newest and most popular aircraft from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9® and Blade®, and more than 100 additional aircraft models. Best of all, it also gives you access to new models and fields that will be released quarterly (starting in early 2023) as Steam DLC.
Additional RF Evo Features
- VR-capable with Meta (formerly Oculus) and SteamVR headsets
- Over 40 scenic flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- The main flightline at Triple Tree Aerodrome as a brand new PhotoField
- An intuitive controller system that allows for customization and a vast scope of controller compatibility
- A challenge system that will push your skills and provide you with hours of entertainment
- Online multiplayer capability so you can compete with your friends and rise to the top
- Aircraft and airport editors for maximum customization and personalized content
- A number of various gadgets that can help you improve your skills at the most granular level
- Multi-lingual navigation supporting English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
RealFlight Evolution requires a controller to run and supports a large number of options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): For the best experience, we strongly recommend the Spektrum™ InterLink® DX simulator controller. It is specially designed for RealFlight and all your controls will come pre-configured by default.
- Option 2: Use your own RC Radio with an interface. The Spektrum WS2000 wireless dongle works well for this, and there are other 3rd-party wireless interfaces available. This option will require some user setup.
- Option 3: Use any 4-axis game controller such as a gamepad or an advanced flight stick.
*Note: See the Announcements and Community Discussion for purchase links.