Welcome to the Courtesan’s Guild, where the women are beautiful and deadly. Players assume the role of a Facilitator: part administrator, mercenary, and free-agent in the service of the Guild. Lead your own Guild Hall, explore the island city-state of MoonFall, develop relations with other factions, discover secrets, and, if you’re so inclined, indulge in what the women of the Guild have to offer.
- Create Your Own Character: Choose your background, goals, and more!
- Optimize Your Skills & Abilities: Four different classes, eight subclasses!
- Manage A Brothel: Add or upgrade facilities, build new upgrades for your staff!
- Engage In High-Stakes Diplomacy: Factions react to your actions!
- Romance Your Partners: Sexy encounters with your team members await!
- Tactical, turn-based combat with loads of items!:
- Isometric, 3D or 2D perspectives! :
- Free-roam play: take on new contracts or ambush couriers!
In this seedy, cyberpunk inspired world, luxuries are often undercut with the threat of violence. Whether it’s pressure from one of the ruling crime syndicates, disgruntled nobles, or even a blood contract from a private military company, the Courtesan’s Guild finds itself beset on all sides.
To maintain their position in the criminal underworld, the lovely ladies of the Guild are given full combat training in addition to their bedroom teachings.
These vivacious vixens will join you in battle as you fight to protect the guild!
Four different campaign paths!
Players can embark on any (or all) of four campaign paths. Each of which will cause unique endgame scenarios!
- Curry favor with the island’s largest crime syndicate
- Join forces with a foreign mercenary company
- Hunt down a notorious serial killer with the help of the city’s vigilantes
- Get roped into an ancient conspiracy hidden by a powerful extranational agency
Decide the fate of the Guild!
Will you be known as a Unifier, who brought peace and understanding to the different factions of the Guild? Or a Usurper, who took advantage of the crisis to gain power? Many other paths await, and the ending is yet to be written.